Household Item Self Storage
Most of us forget how heavy our furniture and large household items are and how much room they take up until it’s time to move it. Using self-storage for additional space can cut down on how often you end up relocating extra dressers, refrigerators, stoves, sofas, mattresses, desks or pianos, providing convenience and peace of mind.
Whether you’re a pack rat, someone who found a yard sale you couldn’t pass up, or you have kids off to college, furniture and household item self-storage is an excellent solution.
Here are some common reasons people use self-storage for furniture or household items.
- Have extra pieces that you cannot part with, but do not have room for at your home
- Have inherited furniture from a loved one
- Occasionally have water in your basement during heavy rains
- Own a business that rents chairs, tables or other household items
- Buy and sell furniture and household items on a popular Internet auction site
- Need to stage your home with newer or updated pieces that fit the space better
- Are going in the military or have a job transfer and need to place items away
- Have grown children or an older parent who needs to move back to your home
Self-Storage NH facilities offer:
- Guaranteed Pricing
- No Games, Gimmicks or Hidden Fees
- On-Site Manager
- 24/7 Drive-Up Access
- Electronic Video Surveillance
- Surveillance Lighting
- Key Card Access (Merrimack and Bedford)
- Month to Month Rentals
- Packing and Moving Supplies
- Long-Term Discount Pricing